You’ve been thinking of starting your own business for a while now. You’ve made the decision – “Yes! I want to start my own business.” Great! Now what?
Many entrepreneurs are faced with the same brick wall. They take that leap but are unsure of how to proceed. Let me help you by removing that wall – brick by brick.
One of the first things you need to know is that there are specialists in your community that can help you get your business started. They are located at your local small business centre. These consultants are there to help you understand what steps are needed to start and run your business.
Small business centres around Ontario can help you:
- Register your business name with the Province of Ontario ($60 fee)
- Review your business idea by meeting one-on-one with a business consultant
- Learn how to write a business plan
- Develop business skills through training such as workshops
- Identify key networking opportunities in your community
- Understand if you qualify for grants and loans
- Learn more about small business resources available
Most of the services offered through small business centres are FREE.
To learn more about how small business centres can help you, visit Service Ontario today!